High Quality, Resort-Style Bali Huts and Balinese Hut Accessories at Discounted Prices
Why Invest in a Bali Hut?
There are many benefits to owning one of our Bali Huts, which you’ll be able to enjoy year round because of the durable design and weatherproof roofing. Here are just some of the reasons our customers love our Bali Huts:
• Staying Cool: Because of its design and angled roof, a Bali Hut can provide one of the coolest natural shades, and creates a shade that keeps you and your family, or guests, up to 10 degrees cooler.
• Relax and Unwind: You will gain a new appreciation for your weekends as you’ll be able to sneak off for a little peace and quiet to snooze, read, and unwind.
• Quality Space to Socialize: Any of our Bali Beach Huts will be a beautiful attraction in your outdoor area, and will provide a beautiful covered space for dining with your loved ones and friends. It is also a great spot for children to play while keeping cool and a great area for parties, celebrations, or simple “get-togethers”.
• Increase Your Property’s Value: Easily enhance the appearance of your property by installing one of our high quality Bali Beach Huts. Click here to find out more about how one of our Bali Huts can help increase the value of your property.
“Our Balinese Huts are the Highest Quality on the Market, with one of the Strongest Guarantees available.”
Why purchase a Balinese hut from us?
We take pride in our products and take the quality of our Bali Huts very seriously. Our customers are the life blood of our business, and your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. That is why we only use the highest quality materials in the construction of our Bali Huts, so that the product you purchase is durable and lasts much longer than lower quality alternatives from our competitors.
Have questions about your Bali Hut, or need help figuring out which one is right for you? Give us a call at 1300 855 440 The staff at our dedicated support line is always happy to answer your questions and provide any assistance you may need.
We are proud to say that our focus on product quality and the quality of our customer service hasn’t gone unnoticed, and we have been named as one of the:
"Preferred Suppliers for Flower Power - The Largest Nursery Group in Australia"
What Makes our Bali Huts Different?
Most people who are considering the purchase of a Bali Hut aren't aware that the materials used, and the roof design, are absolutely critical to the Balinese Hut or gazebo durability and longevity. Unfortunately, many consumers don’t realize this fact, and end up purchasing their Bali Hut based on the lowest price they can find. In the long run, they end up wasting money by purchasing the lower quality items because the lower end alternatives deteriorate rapidly and cannot withstand even moderately harsh weather conditions.
However, not all Bali Huts are created equal, and we have worked hard to ensure that our quality is the best on the market.
• For instance, a high pitch roof for the thatch is an absolute must to ensure minimal water penetration and wind damage. We manufacture all our roofs on a 40 degree roof pitch. It’s more costly to manufacture but it looks better and ends up being a much more durable structure that can withstand rain and winds in a way that lower quality huts simply can’t.
• We only use F7 structural timber and posts with a H4 treatment level. Our posts are dressed treated pine (H4) that will last in the ground for up to 40 years. We guarantee it against rot and decay for 25 years.
• In addition to using the highest quality materials, we also implement several quality controls processes that were specifically developed to increase the quality of our Bali Huts. For example, all of our Bali Huts go through a rigorous, three stage quality inspection to ensure that the Bali Hut you buy is of the highest quality and has been manufactured according to all specifications. Most gazebo companies don't take the time to implement such procedures, because they are focused on selling to you, rather than developing high quality products. We, on the other hand, make quality our #1 concern and let our reputation do the selling.
• In fact we are so confident in the quality and durability of our Bali Huts, that we are the only ones in our industry to offer a strong warranty that covers both; materials and workmanship. Furthermore, this warranty is fully transferable should you ever sell your home. This is unmatched by any other Bali Hut company in the industry.
This unwavering focus on quality is what helps us create a Balinese thatch roof that will last 15 - 20 years, instead of 3 - 5 years like the products of our lower quality competitors. This makes our Bali Huts not just a great addition to your home, but a real investment in your property and your family’s quality time, that is guaranteed to last for over a decade without the headaches of frequent repairs and the frustration and expense of dealing with a poor quality product.
This is precisely the reason why Exotic Thatch P/L is the preferred supplier of Flower Power (the biggest nursery group in Australia). Our superior products and thatching methods are also used by Better Homes and Gardens, and have been featured 3 times on the show!
See what our customers have to say! Click here for our ‘Testimonials’ page to read customer experiences with our service and our products.
Call us today at 1300 855 440 and let us answer any questions you may have, or have our dedicated staff help suggest a Bali Hut that is right for you!
"Premium Bali Huts Kits With A Detailed Instruction Manual And 1300 Number Phone Support"
Direct From The Manufacturer
All DIY Bali hut kit parts come measured, pre-cut and ready to assemble with Balinese thatch roofing to your requirements.
COMPLETE AND READY to install a magnificent Bali Hut (excludes concrete if putting your posts in the ground). Includes a step-by-step easy to follow manual with images and diagrams, Drawings (square or rectangular), Design Certificate, Warranty, and happy helpful phone support – yes you speak direct to our installer! No offshore service or machine generated answers.
DIY Bali Huts Kits include:
- Round or square posts.
- Best quality balinese thatch
- 40 degrees roof pitch (extends roof life). Please insist on a 40 degree roof when buying a Bali hut. It prolong the life of the roof and also prevent damage done by strong winds
- F7 structural H3 treated pine frames (rot and termite resistant) with a 25 year guarantee again rot and decay.
- Maximum 600mm rafter spacing (ensures straight lines)
- All bali huts come with a detail Instruction manual (22 pages with phone support from an experienced team)
- Galvanised nuts and bolts
Standard size DIY Bali Huts Kits are usually in stock and available for fast delivery, however, if you require a non-standard size we can easily accommodate this as we produce the frames ourselves in our Tuggerah factory.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY
All Balinese Huts are designed to Australian Standards and only premium quality materials and timbers are used. The original Bali Hut design is created to withstand torrential downpours, hot sun and strong winds – we have improved on this to meet Australian weather conditions. We also use a 40 degree roof pitch as it is more durable than 35 degrees. Our Bali Huts are built strong, durable and sturdy using only premium quality products and the design follows attention to detail. Details that make your Bali Hut special and beautiful.
Thatch is made from Alang Alang, a native grass of Bali. Thatched roofing is generally 10 degrees cooler than any other shade or roofing material, which makes for pleasant living on hot summer days.
String: We use only White String Bali Thatch(the colour is actually light brown and is used to stitch the thatch to the bamboo stick. We use this as it is higher quality, thicker thatch and has a longer lifespan. All our Bali huts include the premuim grade thatch.
How long will the Bali Huts last in general?
With very little maintenance, a thatch roof owner can expect a bali hut to last for at least 15 years. Various climates however, do affect the life span of a thatch roof. The frame should last more than 25 years. Please read our warranty.
What support is available if I need help installing the Bali Hut?
Customer support is just a phone call away that can quickly answer any concerns.
How waterproof are Bali Huts?
All Bali huts if installed correctly are guaranteed 100% waterproof. This is achieved by using the correct thatching density and a roof pitch of 40 degrees.
How long does it take to install a Bali Hut?
Generally it takes 1-2 days weather permitting for installation. Times may vary depending on size of the bali hut. We have a detailed bali hut instruction manual available for the DIY market.
Are bali beach huts (thatch roofing) free from pests?
Yes, Australian quarantine requires that all thatch must be treated as a condition of entry to Australia and therefore the product is free from pests.
What about ventilation and insulation?
One of the great attractions of Bali huts is that is extremely thermally efficient – warm in winter and cool in summer. Unlike conventional roofing systems that trap heat and moisture vapor in attics, Bali huts require no attic ventilation. Bali huts can reduce the inside temperature up to 10 degrees Celsius, creating a pleasant environment for your family on a hot summer day.
Are there other benefits of a Bali hut?
From a conservation point of view, thatch is less demanding on the land, as the raw materials do not require quarrying or mining. Thatch is also very effective in commercial settings such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and retail shops.
How is the ridge of the Bali Hut sealed?
By utilizing terracotta tiles from Bali, the roof is sealed from moisture. (Standard in all DIY Kits or when installed). All DIY bali huts kits come with a complete set terracotta tiles at no extra cost.
What is the difference between Bali Huts and African Huts?
Balinese thatch, used on Bali huts, originates from Bali and has a more tropical look, compared to the African Cape Reed, used on the African huts, which has a neater, clean cut look.
How soon can you install the Bali Hut?
Normally within 1-3 weeks depending on the season. DIY Bali Hut Kits are in stock for fast delivery.
Will the Balinese thatch roof change color over time?
The thatch we use is a natural product and will change color when exposed to the sun and rain. This is a natural occurrence. Exotic Thatch Bali huts are made from the best materials that we import from Bali ourselves.
What timber do you use for the construction of the Balinese Hut?
We use treated Australian timber to Australian building regulations and standards. The timber we use is the same timber that is used Australia wide to build pergolas and decks. All bali huts are made in a specialist factory to exact requirements.
Do I need council approval for Balinese huts?
Depending on the size of the hut, you may need council approval. Please call your council if unsure.
Buy a Bali hut or gazebos from us with confidence!
Our workmanship and proven designs of our Australian made Bali huts and gazebos are sure to impress you! So sure in fact that we confidently offer a 21-day money back guarantee on all DIY kits!
This guarantee simply means that if any product purchased from Exotic Thatch does not meet your needs or expectations, we invite you to return it in a resalable condition within 21 days for a full refund.
If you wish to return the goods, please ensure the following conditions are met, and we will be happy to refund your money in full.
Conditions for returning goods:
- The customer returning the goods will be responsible for the cost of return.
- All goods must be received by Exotic Thatch in fully resalable condition otherwise charges to cover the cost of replacement of these items will be incurred.